Level : 100
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Mage
Spec 1 : Arcane
Spec 2 : Frost

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your main spec? Do you have a viable off spec? Discuss your gear, talent build, and rotations, as well as how they complement each other.:
I main arcane and frost. I have 719 ilvl as arcane, and 718 as frost due to better itemization on a few pieces for each spec. For single target, I play arcane with the class trinket and Prophecy of Fear. I play with unstable magic, rune of power or incantor's flow, depending on the amount of movement in the fight, and prismatic crystal. For primarily single target fights with priority adds mixed in, I consider supernova instead of unstable magic, for more controllable burst (on a fight like Kilrogg). For fights with two to three targets, I play frost. I use unblinking gaze of sethe, along with either the class trinket or prophecy of fear(PoF). I play with PoF when there are many adds that need to be taken care of frequently, and the class trinket when there are consistently only two to three targets.
For the arcane rotation, I do a conserve phase, where I keep my mana above 93%~, and the burn phase, where I burn to lower levels of mana and use prismatic crystal along with arcane power.
For frost, I weave in a frostbolt for every lance I cast to take advantage of the class trinket (which increases damage done by ice lances that are cast right after a frost bolt). If I'm not using the class trinket, I focus on maximizing the up time of icy veins by rotating water jet and frost orb.

What previous guilds have you been in? Why did you leave or are considering leaving? :
I have never left a guild before. I started raiding in Warlords of Draenor. I was first in Dark Origin- Mannoroth. Due to having a lack of raiders, we decided to merge with Gaia- also on Mannoroth. Gaia decided to move to Sargeras in search of more and better raiders. Gaia got hit hard by the ban wave that banned players that botted, and fell apart. I joined Afflicted-Sargeras in the start of 6.2, and it recently disbanded due to a healer moving to a different country, and a few members not being able to raid anymore due to jobs.

What is your raiding history? Include the name and class/spec of the character along with which guild from above that you were in at that time. We are only interested in content when it was current.:
I started raiding in the beginning of Wod. For Highmaul, I raided with Dark Origin on Mannoroth. We cleared 7/7 heroic, and 2/7 mythic. I played my mage Vitality and played frost.
For Blackrock Foundry, Dark Origin merged with Gaia. I played the same character, but had to change my name to vîtality when I transfered to Sargeras. We cleared 10/10 heroic, and 5/10 mythic. I played arcane and fire.

What addons do you use for raiding and why? Please ensure that they are visible in your UI picture below.:
I use Big wigs to track boss timers, Weakauras to track my own cooldowns, and Exorsus raid tools to help with boss mechanic assignments and some other helpful things with bosses

Post a up-to-date picture of your UI (use a site such as imgur or Tinypic if needed) while in combat. If you have hidden key binds please have them showing for your UI picture. We are interested in seeing how you play.:
http://imgur.com/diqa0sh

Please list your Btag info so that we may reach out to you promptly.:
vitality#1918

Please link your recent parses from Warcraftlogs.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/8759753/latest/

Do you have Mumble and do you have a working mic?:
Yes

List your computer specifications (CPU & Graphics card):
I5 processor 3.3ghz (quad), GTX 560 ti

How old are you? Male, female, or other?:
I'm 25 years old. Male

Why should we consider you for membership?:
I prepare extremely diligently for fights. I read guides, study videos, and talk to people that have already done the encounter. I research my character on forums and different websites to ensure that I'm playing with the right spec and talents. I get along with people very well. I'm vocal, but also know how to follow directions. I take criticism well, and know how to fix my mistakes.

What are your expectations of us? What are you looking for in a guild?:
I'm looking for a stable guild that is not going to fall apart. I'm looking for leadership that is consistent, fair, and smart. I'm looking for raiders that have a similar mindset as me. I like to be serious when it comes to progression, but relax and joke around outside of raid.

Is there any additional information we should be aware of when reviewing your application?:
I've only killed 5/13 mythic. I may take some time to get used to the strategies that this guild uses. I'll do prior research to make sure I'm aware of mechanics in the fight before hand. I look forward to talking to you again. Thank you!

Ilostabet
Officer

re: App: vitality08

Hit me up in game and let's schedule an interview: rydinhigh#1458

- Lost

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum