Level : 100
Faction : Horde
Race : Tauren
Class : Druid
Spec 1 : Feral
Spec 2 : Balance

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your main spec? Do you have a viable off spec? Discuss your gear, talent build, and rotations, as well as how they complement each other.:
My Main spec is feral, can play boomkin as well. My gear is set to get the most crit/multistrike I need for mostly single target fights and if I have off pieces to swap out for multi-target fights I'd rather get mastery on those. Enchants/gems are purely crit at the moment, if I got a second weapon I would be getting a mastery enchant on the one I have at the moment to swap out for multi-target fights. Mastery goes above crit when adding an additional long-lived target to the fight. Feral talents don't change very much at all, the two biggest you're looking at here would be Incarnation and Bloodtalons. Both are crucial to my kit. Incarnation goes really well with berserk (especially if you have the class trinket, making berserk last longer then Incarnation). Bloodtalons is one of my snapshotting tools, bringing some kind of depth to the class (Which makes feral the superior spec for me). Bloodtalons wants to be used on both Rip and rakes if possible combined with a Tigers fury for the maximum effect (These 2 are the only buffs that can be snapshotted onto my dots anymore, if you don't count in Improved Rake which comes from being stealthed and using rake). My opener rotation starts with a Healing Touch to get Bloodtalons before the encounter, going into stealth and prepotting at 1 while being as close to the boss as possible. Opening with a Rake on the boss which activates my Savage Roar because of the Savage Roar glyph I'm using, Using Incarnation and shred spamming until I get to 5 combo points if I run low on energy you want to use Tiger's Fury + Berserk and put your first Rip up which will have a Tiger's fury on it. After the opener part of the rotation it's basically managing your energy and spamming shred while keeping up Rake/rip and dumping left-over combo points into Ferocious Bite if Rip isn't about to fall.

What previous guilds have you been in? Why did you leave or are considering leaving? :
For most of BRF I was with Reload-Dalaran. The reason I parted ways with them was because a lot of their raiders padded meters instead of focusing on Mechanics/priority targets. This was brought up to the officers multiple times and nothing was done about it. This especially started to show when we got to Mythic Blast Furnace and we'd have people padding over focusing down the targets that had to actually die. Also I didn't like the way officers went about being social in the guild. The only time officers were actually in the mumble channels talking to people was during raid, after raid they'd go up to their officer channel and you wouldn't hear from them again until next raid.

My last Guild I raided with was Red Stagger-Deathwing. The reason I left was purely because the guild fell apart. Too many of our good players quit the game going into HFC and we just started losing more people every week to the point where we wouldn't have enough players to raid.

What is your raiding history? Include the name and class/spec of the character along with which guild from above that you were in at that time. We are only interested in content when it was current.:
I started raiding when WoD was released, no raid history before this expansion. I cleared 2/7M HM before BRF was released. My name was Dimrayne - Area 52 back then and I was playing Feral.

In BRF I got 10/10M done before release of HFC and played feral as well. I raided with both Reload and Red Stagger. My name when I was in Reload was Eazi-Dalaran and with Red Stagger it's Ez-Deathwing.

What addons do you use for raiding and why? Please ensure that they are visible in your UI picture below.:
I use ElvUI just because I like the look better, Bigwigs for boss timers, weakauras for a lot of different reason some of those being mechanic timers and timers on my bleeds/savage roar + CDs and snapshots. Skada for Damage meters/Healing meters.

Post a up-to-date picture of your UI (use a site such as imgur or Tinypic if needed) while in combat. If you have hidden key binds please have them showing for your UI picture. We are interested in seeing how you play.:
http://i.imgur.com/L5X3iEy.jpg

Please list your Btag info so that we may reach out to you promptly.:
Eazi#1315

Please link your recent parses from Warcraftlogs.:
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/9806508/latest/#boss=0 (I highly prefer to play feral, I know my recent logs are as boomy but this was just the case because my Guild really needed range)

Do you have Mumble and do you have a working mic?:
Yes

List your computer specifications (CPU & Graphics card):
i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00 GHz & GeForce GTX 970

How old are you? Male, female, or other?:
21, Male.

Why should we consider you for membership?:
I believe I would be a good addition to the Guild because I put a lot of time into being the best I can be. I do research on my class/encounters and am very competitive. I'm never satisfied with my performance because there's always room for improvement and I can also take criticism. Besides that I'm a very easy going person and like to have fun while raiding.

What are your expectations of us? What are you looking for in a guild?:
The biggest thing I'm looking for in a guild is a stable roster that kills bosses in a reasonable time. Also I would really like the guild to be social outside of raiding (playing different games with each other, etc.)

Is there any additional information we should be aware of when reviewing your application?:
I'd like to mention again I'm especially interested in a spot as Feral if possible. I should also probably mention my first language isn't English so I apologize ahead of time for any bad grammar (Lived in Germany for 17 years of my life) I do speak fluent English though. I also talked to Vida already over battle.net

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Nocturnal Lunacy Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum